Working in Control - OneNote and the Connected Office
Friday, April 6, 2018
7:30am - 11:30am
Bellefield Conference Room | Conifer Building
1450 114th Avenue SE
Series Pricing - 4 classes
ABC Member - $500.00 per person
Non-Member - $750.00 per person
Individual Class Pricing - per class
ABC Member - $150.00
Non-Member - $250.00
Course Description: Jason Sturgeon with Arcade Consultants will conduct a technically interactive workshop by walking the attendees through how to use OneNote to organize your own information and connect with your team. Jason will share some of the most valuable tools included in OneNote along with a few add-ons that are also available. OneNote includes tremendous functionality for better organizing projects, powerful collaboration tools and a few features that just make it easier to manage and access your information. By the end of class you will be working with OneNote like a pro!
Upon completion of the session attendees will be able to:
- Utilize Microsoft OneNote to organize their work
- Significantly reduce cluttered workspaces and related productivity costs
- Increase team communication and efficiency through OneNote’s Cloud functionality
- Improve communication with the field, using OneNote’s mobile functionality
- Build work templates to improve the flow of information project-wide
Attendees are required to bring a computer with MS Outlook 2013 (2010 is acceptable) with wireless
For full session outline click here.
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
*48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
**Substitutions are permitted.
***No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.