Business 2 Business Networking Event
Featuring Market Analyst Jared Kadry, CoStar Group
5:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Fabulous Fifties Hall
455 St. Helens Ave., Tacoma
ABC Member Early Registration (by 3/23): $45
ABC Member Late Regstration (after 3/23): $55
Non-Member Registration: $60
ABC’s Business-2-Business Speed Networking Event is a great way to increase your business contacts and have fun doing it! We are holding this event at the Fabulous Fifties Hall inside the Classic Car Dealership in downtown Tacoma, complete with vintage pinball machines and lots of retro memorabilia. This will be a productive and energizing way to make your business more successful! Market Analyst Jared Kadry (CoStar Group)
will be presenting on the economy and its impact on the south sound construction market. Please bring at least 30 business cards, as you will have the chance to hand them out during the open networking reception and again during the rounds of facilitated table networking sessions. Dinner will be provided.
Bring a prospective member to this event, and both you and your guest may qualify for free registration! Companies considering ABC membership are welcome to attend one networking event free of charge by making arrangements with ABC President Wendy Novak at 800.640.7789.
Cancellation Policy: 48-hour notice must be given for cancellations. Substitutions are permitted. No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.
Sponsor this event!
$500 gives you the following benefits:
Contact Victoria Klyce at 800.640.7789 for more information.
- Two complimentary tickets to the event.
- Two minutes in front of the audience to talk about your company.
- A display table at the event for your marketing material.
- Your company logo on event badges.
- Signage at the event.
- Your company logo on promotional materials and emails as event sponsor.
- A "shout out" for company on social media promoting event.Your company logo with link to your website on event web page.
- Your company contact information included in thank you sent to all attendees.
- A thank you on ABC’s Facebook photo album for event.