Accident Investigation Training
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
7:30 am - 9:30 am
ABC's Education Center
1621 114th Ave SE, Suite 110
Bellevue, WA 98004
ABC Retro Member - Free
ABC Member - First From Company - $85.00
ABC Member - Addt'l From Company - $70.00
Non-member - $130.00
One good way to improve your safety record and lower your EMR
is to learn how to do a proper accident investigation and use that knowledge to
avoid future accidents. A thorough investigation conducted by a trained person will
produce facts that lead to corrective actions to reduce unsafe conditions. This
class will cover:
- Investigation Strategies
- Securing the Scene
- Providing Care to the Injured Worker
- Isolate the Scene
- How to conduct witness interviews and document witness statements
- How to gather evidence and take photographs
- How to avoid investigation "traps"
- Finding the root cause and contributing factors (Environmental, Human Behavior, Design, Systems & Proceedures)
- Preparing the final report
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
Substitutions are permitted.
No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.