Part One: Networking with Ease
Thursday, October 1 | 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. | Via Zoom
Presented By: Arden Clise, Clise Etiquette
Learn how to confidently and easily connect with others whether at a job site, the office or a virtual happy hour. Networking done right will lead to lasting relationships with customers, employers and partners. You’ll master the art through learning key techniques to help your comfort, confidence and conversation skills.
Topics covered include:
- Why networking is important
- The importance of having a networking plan whether in-person or virtually
- Mingling made easy
- Introducing yourself and others with ease
- Business card dos and don’ts
- Successful small talk and listening skills
- Gracefully ending a conversation
- Cocktail reception do’s and taboos
- Networking follow-up
- How to network virtually
Immediate Benefits: After this session, participants will understand:
- How to break into groups and comfortably meet people even when you don’t know anyone
- How to start, sustain and end a conversation with someone
- The efficient way to eat food and carry a drink at a networking event
- How to make a proper business introduction even when you don’t remember someone’s name
- How to deepen relationships with networking contacts through appropriate follow-up after the event
About the Presenter:
Arden Clise is founder and president of Clise Etiquette. Her love for business etiquette began in previous jobs when she was frequently asked for etiquette, public speaking and business attire advice by executives and board members. The passion for etiquette took hold and compelled Arden to start a consulting business to help others. Today, as a professional trainer, coach, speaker and author, Arden has helped thousands of professionals, from executives to front-line staff, confidently and comfortably navigate business situations for career success.
Tickets are $10.. Purchase your Part I ticket by September 30th and you will be automatically registered for Part II, at no additional charge!
Sponsorship Opportunities are Also Available!
Sponsor this event and you will help our Young Professionals Group continue to offer top-notch events and opportunities. Sponsorships are also a great way to get more exposure for your business and encourage fellow ABC members to support you. Use the Add Attendee button to purchase or send an email to Janessa Bishop ([email protected]) if you are interested in sponsoring.
- Gold $500
- Linked logo on all event collateral
- At event mention and 2 minutes of mic time
- Up to 25 Guests at each event
- Silver $250
- Logo on all event collateral
- At event mention
- Up to 12 Guests at each event
- Bronze $100
- Name listing on all event collateral
- At event mention
- Up to 5 Guests at each event