Working in Control - Smart Search Outlook Training
Friday, March 8, 2019
7:00am - 12:00pm
4025 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Individual Class Pricing - per class
ABC Member - $150.00
Non-Member - $250.00
Series Pricing - 4 classes
ABC Member - $500.00 per person
Non-Member - $750.00 per person
Course Description: Jason Sturgeon with Arcade Consultants will conduct an interactive workshop teaching attendees the principles of interruption science, as well as a set of tools and practices using MS Outlook to reduce interruptions, improve communication, and reclaim precious working hours through added efficiency. This course is specifically designed for construction industry professionals that use Microsoft Outlook on a daily basis and have basic understanding of the software. This is not an introductory course.
Upon completion of the session attendees will be able to:
Attendees are required to bring a computer with MS Outlook 2013 (2010 is acceptable) with wireless
- Decrease hours spent "doing email"
- Utilize new skills to significantly reduce stress
- Improve efficiency of time required to execute project tasks
- Reduce the number of missed action items
- Improve ability to communicate the status of action items
- Promote positive workplace morale and improved work-life balance
For full session outline click here
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
*48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
**Substitutions are permitted.
***No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.