Working in Control - On Point Time Management
Friday, March 1, 2019
7:00am - 12:00pm
4025 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Individual Class Pricing - per class
ABC Member - $150.00
Non-Member - $250.00
Series Pricing - 4 classes
ABC Member - $500.00 per person
Non-Member - $750.00 per person
Course Description: Jason Sturgeon with Arcade Consultants will conduct an interactive workshop for construction personnel who frequently struggle to find more time, need help minimizing distractions and require support in prioritizing their day.
Upon completion of the session attendees will be able to:
- Utilize new skills to significantly reduce stress
- Improve efficiency in managing every day responsibilities
- Reduce the number of missed action items
- Improve ability to communicate the status of action items
- Increase effectiveness of delegation and empowerment of team members
- Promote positive workplace morale and improved work-life balance
Attendees are required to bring current "To-do" list so they can start implementing the process immediately using their own work-load.
For full session outline click here.
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
*48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
**Substitutions are permitted.
***No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.