One Note and the Connected Office
Friday, March 15, 2018
7:00 am - 11:00 am
4025 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Individual Class Pricing - per class
ABC Member - $150.00
Non-Member - $250.00
Series Pricing - 4 classes
ABC Member - $500.00 per person
Non-Member - $750.00 per person
This course is designed for team members looking for a team-wide organizational system. The ideal attendee is interested in becoming better organized, and ready for the challenge of changing long-held habits. This session is designed to be interactive and requires full attention and participation from all attendees.
- Utilize Microsoft OneNote to organize their work
- Significantly reduce cluttered workspaces and related productivity costs
- Increase team communication and efficiency through OneNote’s Cloud functionality
- Improve communication with the field, using OneNote’s mobile functionality
- Build work templates to improve the flow of information project-wide
Each Attendee must bring a computer with a current version of OneNote and wireless capability
For full session description, click here.
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
*48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
**Substitutions are permitted.
***No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.