Cancelled - Leading Strong Meetings
Friday, March 22, 2018
7:00 am - 11:00 am
4025 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Individual Class Pricing - per class
ABC Member - $150.00
Non-Member - $250.00
Series Pricing - 4 classes
ABC Member - $500.00 per person
Non-Member - $750.00 per person
This course is designed for construction industry members that want to get more out of every meeting. The ideal attendee is aware of being less than perfect at using and running strong meetings and is eager and willing to improve these shortcomings.This session is a fun, interactive workshop session. Participants will each get a ‘Secret Mission’ to interrupt the meeting in one of many commonly encountered methods. As the participants ‘present’ the material for the session, we get to watch in real time, as interruptions occur, and our moderators model constructive ways to keep the meeting on track.
- Establish and communicate meeting objectives to meeting team
- Reduce time spent in meetings while increasing meeting productivity
- Utilize new skills to ensure full participation from every meeting team
- Control meeting flow to stay on track and achieve meeting goals every time
- Keep team accountable to all delegated action items
For full session description, click here
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
*48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
**Substitutions are permitted.
***No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.