Friday, November 15, 2019
7:30 am - 2:30 pm
SAFETY MATTERS TRAINING INSTITUTE
5840 Airport Way South – Suite 213
Seattle, WA 98108 (Georgetown area)
206-412-4402 or 206-518-2909
ABC Retro Member - Free
ABC Member - First from Company - $85.00
ABC Member - Addt'l from Company - $70.00
Non-member - $130.00
Flagging is a dangerous activity; therefore state law requires all individuals who perform flagging work to be certified. In this course, attendees will learn flagger qualifications, responsibilities and rules of conduct based on state laws and the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices. All attendees successfully completing this course will receive their certified flagger card.
- WAC (Washington Administrative Code) for Signaling and Flagging with testing at the end of the course
- Temporary Traffic Control Zone elements, hand signaling requirements, requirements for flagging during hours of darkness, merging, delineating and channeling requirements
- Pedestrian traffic control
- Heat exhaustion hazards and other weather related hazards
- Review exercises
- Testing: Passing grade = 80% test score
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
Substitutions are permitted.
No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.