Remote Weekly Business Forum to Get Help from Peers
Feeling Lost When it Comes to Handling the Current State of Affairs?
You're Not Alone!
Beginning Thursday, March 26th from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m., we will offer a free weekly business and industry-related discussion forum for contractors, via Zoom. These forums will be hosted by Arcade Wayfinding and ABC of Western Washington and will be focused on addressing current challenges facing contractors (with a special initial focus on the COVID-19 pandemic). Each session will last approximately 90 minutes and will be recorded and provided as a benefit of membership.
Questions? Email Wendy Novak or Janessa Bishop
Each Forum will Include an Agenda Similar to the Following:
- Zoom and forum introduction
- Brief state of affairs update
- Brief topic introduction
- Majority of time open for discussion
- Remaining minutes for polling on next week’s topic and wrap-up
- 3/26 New Requirements to Keep Projects Running
- 4/2 Challenges of Working Remotely
- 4/9 Cash & Keeping Your Doors Open
- 4/16 Evaluating Labor Needs