Fall Protection Awareness
Friday, November 15, 2019
7:30 am - 11:30 am
ABC's Education Center
1621 114th Ave SE, Suite 110 Arbor Building
Bellevue, WA 98004
ABC Retro Member - Free
ABC Member - First from Company - $85.00
ABC Member - Addt'l from Company - $70.00
Non-member - $130.00
Do you know the difference between fall arrest and fall restraint, active and passive fall protection systems or anchorages and connectors? You will learn all of these subjects, plus information about rescue and retrieval, as well as body support types. The course will cover the following:
• Review WAC 296-155-246 Fall Restraint and Fall Arrest
• PFAS (Personal Fall Arrest Systems)
• Anchor Requirements
• Inspection Requirements
• Activity Specific Fall Protection Plan Requirements
• Hands On Demonstrations (How to properly fit a full body harness, inspect personal protective equipment and proper tie off procedures)
• Emergency Procedures (Rescue a fallen worker)
• Review exercise (Complete a sample Fall Protection Plan)
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
Substitutions are permitted.
No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.