The Art of War Contractor Series: The Power of Words - Construction Writing
Thursday, September 12, 2019
7:00am - 12:00pm
ABC South Sound Office
505 S. 336th St Suite# 530
Federal Way, Wa
Individual Class Pricing - per class
ABC Member - $150.00
Non-Member - $250.00
The Art of War Contractor Series Pricing - 3 classes
ABC Member - $500.00 per person
Non-Member - $750.00 per person
Course Description: This course is specifically designed for construction field leaders, project engineers, and project managers who are looking to reduce the time spent on paperwork, reduce errors due to miscommunication, and improve the quality of written communication with a focus of managing and minimizing personal and project risk. The ideal attendee is aware that they are less than perfect at clear written communication and are eager and willing to improve these shortcomings. This is NOT a course about perfecting grammar, but rather is designed to improve the skill level for the most common written tools in the industry.
- Gain a better understanding of how the written tools of construction industry should be used
- Improve the comfort level and savvy of knowing how to use the correct tool for the job
- Reduce the number of missed action items due to miscommunication
- Improve the effectiveness of project wide team communication
- Utilize new skills to significantly reduce stress
- Reduce and improve management of personal and project risk
For full session outline click here.
Cancellation Policy for Events & Classes:
*48-hour notice must be given for cancellations (unless otherwise noted).
**Substitutions are permitted.
***No-shows and late cancellations will be billed for the full amount.